Friday, November 19, 2010

Spy Watches and Life

I am eight years old.  Half of my life, I have lived in Papua New Guinea.  It feels like more than half of my life, since I can't remember the first four years very well.  I've not been able to wander too far from my house in PNG, because where the land is not cleared, there are snakes.  I have 3 younger brothers.  I am the oldest.  I am part of a top secret, highly complicated club.  Some friends and I made it up.  We are thinking about merging with another club, but those plans are still in progress.  The rest of my club is somewhere else, and they need to be here to make that decision.   I have a spy watch.  It has alarms.  I still need to figure somethings out on it.  I am only 8 and I don't always understand all the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment