Monday, November 29, 2010

Mohawks, Slingshots and Governments

I really enjoy using a slingshot.  The secret to shooting accurately is to hold your slingshot correctly.  This can change according to the size of your slingshot.  When you hold the rock, you have to kind of pinch it .

  I like to walk on fallen trees in the jungle, I also like to do things on one foot, I can run on one foot, hop on one foot, run backwards on one foot. 

I  would like to have a tree house, and I have been making plans.  I am also thinking of wearing my hair in a mohawk. I also like inventing trap doors.  I have made all kinds of them.

I think I may have figured out how to make a gun work without gun powder. You push the trigger which pulls a string with a pulley that takes out a little tab when you let go of the trigger, the bullet shoots out of the gun.

I do not like the laws in certain middle eastern countries which I will not name.  In some places if you are a Christian and the government knows about it, they will kill you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment